It's been a while since I created my last post. I made several drafts but for some reason, I couldn't post it yet. I don't have my own laptop yet, but I will surely get one the soonest. Harhar, it's already next on my list.
It's Holiday season and it's my first time spending it miles away from home. I really miss the Philippines. I miss the puto bungbong, bibingka, caroling, Christmas Parties, Simbang Gabi ( though I don't attend Catholic Mass). Overall, I miss the month long celebration of Christmas. I miss my family to death.
Whatever!!! Ang drama ko na naman. Well, I am not a total loser this time, coz I will get to spend it with my new found friends.
Anyway, Last couple of month has been a roller coaster ride for me. I was assigned to different departments consistently. Ugh, talking about being the floater. Yeah it challenges me and at the same time because it is fucking tiring!!! I have always been a flexible one, may it be at work or in any other aspects of life. I believe that I inherited that skill from my father.
Believe me I have been meaning to update this blog regularly cause time flew so faassst specially when you are an OFW. Wala akong ibang hinintay kundi ang lumipas ang oras at makauwi / makapag bakasyon sa Pinas. Namimiss ko na ang pollution, itim na usok ng public jeepneys, mandurokot, dugo dugo gang, aso sa kalye at kung ano ano pa. It's more fun in the Philippines ika nga. Aminin!!!
It's now 9 o'clock in the evening and my shift will end in 30 minutes. Yeahh! ( Parrteey!!! ) Joke lang.
I just want to share my Top 5 songs at the moment na super gasgas na sa playlist ko pero paulit ulit ko paring pinapakinggan, yan tayo eh. ^_^
So, here it is.
1. Across The Night - Silverchair - I fell in love with this song the moment that I heard it.
2. Unconditionally - Katy Perry - Who wouldn't love Katy Perry? I got my nickname from here btw.
3. Have yourself a merry little Christmas - Michael Buble - Christmas season is in the air, I usually play this when I am sad to make me double sad.
4. Stonehenge - Ylvis - Kase makulit eh.
5. Where were you when I was falling in love - Lobo
Just listen to this song and you will feel like you are with me sipping wine and chilling at the veranda. Charot.
Love,
Katy
No comments:
Post a Comment