We only have our Days Off during Friday. After the fun shoot at friend's ( Read my post here ) We headed to Kingdom Tower to roam around and have coffee with my girlfriends.
It was a busy day at the mall, the common past time here in Riyadh since women are not allowed to go out on the streets. Plus the fact that women should wear their Abaya ( black overall ) and cover their hair and face all the time.
What I like about the malls here in Riyadh is that they have all the International brands that we don't usually have in Manila. We visited some store such as Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc.
What we enjoyed the most is the Ladies Kingdom. It is the last floor of the mall that. ONLY women can go there. What it does offer? Well, the Sales ladies were not wearing Abayas and their face were not covered. The particular floor was only intended for ladies. I love it! I enjoyed the Make up sections. The brand available are Lancome, Chanel, YSL and other famous brands.
Starbucks inside the Department Store? Hell Yeah!
We removed our Abayas and believe me, that moment was the bomb. We get to enjoy the mall ambiance without these abayas. Some locals are staring at us, but who cares? At least we know the song that was playing! (Rolling in the Deep by Adele). I felt like I was in Manila for minutes.
There was a lady across our table who were very kind to ask if we want her to take our pictures Maybe she saw us having our ladies photo session that time.
First photo without Abaya. Yey!
It was a busy day at the mall, the common past time here in Riyadh since women are not allowed to go out on the streets. Plus the fact that women should wear their Abaya ( black overall ) and cover their hair and face all the time.
What I like about the malls here in Riyadh is that they have all the International brands that we don't usually have in Manila. We visited some store such as Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, etc.
What we enjoyed the most is the Ladies Kingdom. It is the last floor of the mall that. ONLY women can go there. What it does offer? Well, the Sales ladies were not wearing Abayas and their face were not covered. The particular floor was only intended for ladies. I love it! I enjoyed the Make up sections. The brand available are Lancome, Chanel, YSL and other famous brands.
Starbucks inside the Department Store? Hell Yeah!
We removed our Abayas and believe me, that moment was the bomb. We get to enjoy the mall ambiance without these abayas. Some locals are staring at us, but who cares? At least we know the song that was playing! (Rolling in the Deep by Adele). I felt like I was in Manila for minutes.
There was a lady across our table who were very kind to ask if we want her to take our pictures Maybe she saw us having our ladies photo session that time.
Starbucks, Kingdom Tower Mall
Iced Caramel Macchiato, My favorite drink of all time.
First photo without Abaya. Yey!
Grouuup shot!
Syempre, selfie din pag may time.
Overall, I really enjoyed the whole day with the two sweet ladies. They're like a sisters to me.
Till next time.
Love,
Katy
Till next time.
Love,
Katy








No comments:
Post a Comment