Just having the thought of not celebrating the Christmas / Holidays with my family makes my heart break. For the past 24 years, I am so used of being with my loved ones on holidays.
Last year, I was able to be with my fambam on the Christmas Eve and spend the Christmas day (25th) in the office as I have a shift back then. On the New Year's eve, we were able to celebrate it in Quezon. I just love the thought that I have the best family in the world. We may not be perfect and may have some misunderstandings every now and then still, we stay together. Literally. Lol! Not until today, sniff sniff. As I am miles away from them. ugh, talking about being a diva.
I just couldn't contain my happiness though I wasn't able to celebrate this season with my family at least I have my new found friends of course. God is just so good.
Let me share some of the photos that I have for the month of December 2013.
I just couldn't contain my happiness though I wasn't able to celebrate this season with my family at least I have my new found friends of course. God is just so good.
Let me share some of the photos that I have for the month of December 2013.
Christmas lunch with my friends. ( Me, Lhalha, Bing and Fe )
Ika nga nila, "what is party without a selfie"... lol
Selfie with Fe's Papa
Lhalha, Fe and I. Ate Bing is the Nurse on night shift.
Baby's gifts. Ehem. Imma one spoiled bitch.
No comments:
Post a Comment